THIS is what a hard working kid looks like. This is our nephew Marcus Wade Morris he is helping his grandpa Marcus dig a well. I think that is his grandpa & dad standing on the side line.Looks like they all are standing back and looking at what a great job they did (he did).I stole this picture from his mom blog site she has more of him & his grandpa working & playing in the mud. but as an aunt i like this one best...Marcus looks like he is just standing back and thanking look what a great job i did.And the shades tops it off. thanks mom for sharing......Tuesday, February 26, 2008
A LITTLE DEEPER BOYS
THIS is what a hard working kid looks like. This is our nephew Marcus Wade Morris he is helping his grandpa Marcus dig a well. I think that is his grandpa & dad standing on the side line.Looks like they all are standing back and looking at what a great job they did (he did).I stole this picture from his mom blog site she has more of him & his grandpa working & playing in the mud. but as an aunt i like this one best...Marcus looks like he is just standing back and thanking look what a great job i did.And the shades tops it off. thanks mom for sharing......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are always welcome to "steal" some of my pics!!! He thinks he is big chief, and he stole my sunglasses because he thought he needed them. But I think it was because PaPa had his on!!
YOU KNOW THINKG AND BEING ARE THE SAME. RON WANTS A COPY OF THE PICTURE TO KEEP IN THE HOUSE. HE LOVE THIS ONE. HE SAID THE LOOK & THE WAY HE IS STANDING JUST SITS IT OFF. HEY MAYBE YOU CAN WRAP IT FOR RON FROM MARCUS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY THAT WAY EVERYONE AT THE PARTY CAN SEE IT. AND RON CAN SHOW IT OFF
I will print it off for him!!
Post a Comment